Toribash
Original Post
Assassin's Creed 2
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/as...51782?type=flv

All you need to know.

So yeah, looks like it's going to be one hell of a game.

I ordered the white edition for the ps3 with the figurine because there oh so happened to be a 19% discount, making it just expensive as the normal edition <:

I'm looking forward to this game, big time.

discuss etc
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Aug 22, 2009 at 09:54 AM.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
I hope it's not as short as the first one.

It's supposed to be longer, better, less repetitive, and more colorful.

@OP: Post some info, I know a lot of people know what this series is about but some people don't, thanks.
I've already added in to my "to Buy" list.
I like how he can use the enemies weapons against them and he can fly.
Is their other places he can go than Venice?
And you can actually swim this time!
I'm looking forward to chucking people in the canals and then jumping in and stabbing them.
infamous
Assassin's Creed 2 will either be so good you'll cry your eyes out or so bad you'll cry your eyes out. I'd prefer the first option.
Clan Blood Leader
I'm unsure about the gun and random inventions.

To me AC was great because he was using very basic weapons, and a lot of skill, if he starts running around with all kinds of crazy contraptions then it kinda loses its theme for me :3
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
Assassin's Creed 2 will either be so good you'll cry your eyes out or so bad you'll cry your eyes out. I'd prefer the first option.

the first one it looks.
Yo im not shitting right now, my dad's friend is a consultant on the game, and he is asking me for suggestions since im a big gamer.