Ranking
Original Post
walking on a mountain I walked on a cow's poo
yes, probably more than one.
anyway I wanted to put here some of my best old replays and some new ones I made in boredom so you can watch them and give me some advices about possible errors I do now and I didn't do in older replays. hope to receive some constructive criticism this time.
I'll post more replays later if someone replies.
p.s.: they're MOSTLY in order from the oldest to the newest, also I didn't put all my best old replays because they're too much as they are

also sorry for the quantity, but I'm more interested in criticism reguarding the 5th, 6th and 8th replays
Attached Files
#from the shit to the shit.rpl (236.6 KB, 49 views)
# for MJ part2_take 2.rpl (224.1 KB, 76 views)
# hey you.rpl (87.7 KB, 30 views)
# mountain bird.rpl (71.6 KB, 42 views)
# double spinning v2.rpl (140.0 KB, 50 views)
# avalance flip 1.rpl (54.8 KB, 46 views)
# huh.rpl (195.3 KB, 43 views)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
For me best replays are MJ part2 and double spinning.
I also liked advance flip with a nice momentum in the punch.
"huh" was pretty nice too. I didn't like the fact that before having the decap you had to rip an arm off though. But else it is a fine replay.

Also, it is a bit sad that most of your poses aren't balanced enough so you can stand up after the end of the replay.

But all in all, these are nice replays that display nice mastering of your tori.

Good job.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
well thanks kyat, also I tryed but I think this is probably the last time I post replays here, nobody comments so it doesn't have a sense posting them <.<
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Okay, I'll give a comment ;)

I mostly like MJ part2, since it's very spinny and such. Though, it could have been nograb. Not bad still.

I'll give that one 8.5/10 and the other ones 8/10
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
King I never knew you made awsum replays :o

I agree with the others on the best, I also loved the juggling one. You have great movement in all the replays, 8.5/10
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
well thanks :3
since I'm not that inspired in making new replays I can post these:
Attached Files
# short distance punch.rpl (162.5 KB, 28 views)
# meh.rpl (242.9 KB, 19 views)
# touch it.rpl (111.9 KB, 18 views)
# tricep_kill.rpl (112.4 KB, 21 views)
Dun-DUN-DUUN