Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[SET] acid/platinum tribal set

also,this is my first set,so please go easy !
C&C is very welcome.
edit : what's it worth ?
Edit:Auction time !
Last edited by Bio; Sep 6, 2009 at 03:31 AM.
well,tc only if people are wondering,and i want ATLEAST 30k at minimum,this set will be for auction later today ;) i'll edit my first post to let you guys know
Well, in my honest opinion, this set is worth at most 60k, maybe a minimum of 15k should be expected. It's simplistic at the extreme but it does look fairly good. If you include a force color like acid or toxic you could amp up the price a bit more.

sadly I don't have enough money to buy it, nor do i have a full set anyways, but good luck with the selling and i hope my advice was somewhat helpful

~shado
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
Originally Posted by ShadoDance View Post
Well, in my honest opinion, this set is worth at most 60k, maybe a minimum of 15k should be expected. It's simplistic at the extreme but it does look fairly good. If you include a force color like acid or toxic you could amp up the price a bit more.

sadly I don't have enough money to buy it, nor do i have a full set anyways, but good luck with the selling and i hope my advice was somewhat helpful

~shado

excuse my noobieness for a moment
BUT OMFG WTF 60K ? NLAKSJDOIEM
cool,and thanks for the advice,but i don't have the force or relaxs :/ awhell, i'll post the bidding in the whatever forum it belongs in :P i can't remember right now
Yep about 60-70k imo is how much it would go for.
Nice job Profile man,your very skilled and have a gift.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Originally Posted by Princeshon View Post
Yep about 60-70k imo is how much it would go for.
Nice job Profile man,your very skilled and have a gift.

wow....i'm getting alot of good praise