Toribash
Original Post
Clan Video Replay Topic
Okay. I'm going to make a compilation video, I want everyone to post replays up here. Try to only include... 3 single player replays, I'm looking for multi.

I'm aware you can do cool stuff in single, that's why I'm allowing 3 each. I don't know how long this is going to take, so I may have to cut things down a bit.

Now, as for the criteria...

No:

"zomg I can rip my own head offz" kind of replays

boring, average replays. I want to see you rip them in half and stay intact yourself, or do a giant flip into a kick, or something like that.

begging for me to change the criteria.

Yes:

pwnage

waffles

breakdancing, 1 each.

That's about it. Submit your stuff, I'll slot you into the video.

ONLY THOSE WHO SUBMIT WILL BE MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO. YOU HAVE TO TURN SOMETHING IN TO BE COUNTED.
Re: Clan Video Replay Topic
one question, do we have to do it on regular toribash? and heres a cool single player one
Attached Files
doublechop.rpl (44.1 KB, 30 views)
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Nah, but regular is preferred. At least do most in regular. It doesn't matter if it's judo or Taek Kyon, or that other one I forgot.
i got another one, sorry about all the single player ones but all my multiplayer games arent that good
Attached Files
HEAD_KICK.rpl (54.3 KB, 23 views)
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
only registered people can save replays right?

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr
only registered people can save replays right?

Yes, only registered users can do that.
i finally got a cool multiplayer one! sorry about the name

EDIT: heres some more multi ones
Attached Files
pwnage.rpl (26.1 KB, 16 views)
Head_Kick_ONLINE.rpl (23.4 KB, 25 views)
Pieces.rpl (46.8 KB, 15 views)
XD

Head_Kick_Online gets some kind of award.

I'll get around to Photoshopping it soon, I should get some computer time tomorrow.

Oh, it's tomorrow right now. Well, today. 1:00 AM today. I should sleep.
y aren't u then? lol

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do