Toribash
Original Post
i have an idea!
(this might be the wrong section of forums to post this on, but i post it anyway). Erm... yoy might tell me that i have no life whatsoever. but i dreamed about this game

to mee. it looked like a mix between two famious and successful games: Left 4 Dead and Resident evil. and some kind of mix whit COD5's Zombie mode.
Here is my idea (aka dream):

You begin alone. whit no weapons, no supplies. nothing. at the morning. and the news said that there was a infection spreading across U.S. and that the whole land would be infected by the next morning. and so you panic. and you search for supplies and several mates to join and survive whit you.(you search for supplies and weapons the whole day.)and you will notice that some people act wierdly.(you will have to kill some zombies on the search time) then you should pick a house to be in and defend yourselves. and then the zombies attack and you and your party should try to survive the whole night. by the morning you should head out and search for new supplies and new mates. And so it goes on. its kind of a MAJOR improvement on the game called: The Last Stand" (A Zombie game)

Note that all this was a dream. im thinking of posting this idea to like game creators. maybe EA (cuz of Dead Space) or any other companies that made famous games. well.. i tought you Toribashians might help me. you can tell me what you think about this idea. and tell me where to send this idea. or if im on the mood. we can make it ourselves... well i bet your tired of reading. so bye bye.. cya

PS: DOnt steal my idea. please!

PPS: i love you all
Last edited by Antikilleh; Sep 20, 2009 at 08:30 PM. Reason: forgot to add some stuff, the Terms
The soul should fly from me, and i will turn into an brutish beast -Marlowe, Dr. Faustus
ok, so I got this idea:

You begin alone. whit no weapons, no supplies. nothing. at the morning. and the news said that there was a infection spreading across U.S. and that the whole land would be infected by the next morning. and so you panic. and you search for supplies and several mates to join and survive whit you.(you search for supplies and weapons the whole day.)and you will notice that some people act wierdly.(you will have to kill some zombies on the search time) then you should pick a house to be in and defend yourselves. and then the zombies attack and you and your party should try to survive the whole night. by the morning you should head out and search for new supplies and new mates. And so it goes on. its kind of a MAJOR improvement on the game called: The Last Stand" (A Zombie game)
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
good summary war, you can read.

hmmm. maybe. I like the finding people thing, but not the staying in house idea.
have you played killing floor? it's scary when you have no teamates around you. all the zombies come from everywhere. staying in one place would get boring. I would like the idea of a Sim's 3 size, with 64 players and a ton of zombies to shoot.

Pros: screaming in the mike to your friends to run or help you out.

Cons: 6-** year olds screaming in the mike to run or help them out.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Wait, there are multiplayer games that actually allow sound input to be transferred? Why have I never heard of this?
Mmm, It would be awesome to have a realistic Zombie Survival game, original as well.
the god
Originally Posted by FoodEater View Post
Wait, there are multiplayer games that actually allow sound input to be transferred? Why have I never heard of this?

haha man, you are living in the past!

two that spring to mind are DDO and L4D, but pretty much every new game :P

Also, yeah so its an open world multiplayer zombie survivial?

Kinda like fallout 3 cross left 4 dead. nice
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
well i tought like... fallout 3 kinda map but everything is intact and the houses are whole whit people living in them. and then you add Zombies. and the whole game gets better by 3 times.
The soul should fly from me, and i will turn into an brutish beast -Marlowe, Dr. Faustus
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
ok, so I got this idea:

That would be epic. +imaginary rep for you, sir.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
That's a great idea. if i could add onto it maybe the ability to create traps for the zombies, or other new weapons by combining different objects together.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH