Toribash
Original Post
[Buying] Elf Flame
Hello dear Toribashians. I'm looking for a flame to complement my Tori.

/dl bust3r

/lp 0 bust3r

For a better view.

So I'm really looking for any Elf flames. Head, feet, groin, hands... anything will work I guess. But it needs to look good!

So if you're a forger, or you just happen to have one laying around, post a pic and specify a price and we'll see if we can make a deal.

(Bonus points for anybody that lp's me before you take the screenshot so I can see how it would look on my Tori.)
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by 59FIFTY View Post

JetPack Flame for you
200k or 180k and a nice Pack

150k last price

Do you have it activated so i can DL and lp you? Or is that thing even forged yet? :P

Originally Posted by Dominor View Post
i can sold you 2 elf hand flames for 160k

Both for 160k? Left and right hand? If so please give me some good screenshots of them.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

160k for both of them?
If so, PM me and we'll make a deal.
Last edited by Bust3r; Sep 25, 2009 at 01:24 AM.
It moves down and i'll forge it for you so 150k?

No deal. Already buying another pair of flames.