Toribash
Original Post
Another Head, And Another Request ^-^
Okay, Gynx again, i got my head, (The Skull) but now I'm getting a little Board of it... Im not sure what, but it HAS to have the Toribash logo. A big gash across the front side of the face (with eyes looking out if possible) and my name, GynX, looking as if it has been carved in.

Any other stuff i like and i up the price.

At the moment, it's 350 TC

P.S. The other Request was if ANYONE has Marine Force, and wants to sell, i'll make an offer.
EDIT: GOT MY JOINTS.

Thanks, Gynx.
Last edited by Gynx; Aug 19, 2007 at 11:44 AM.
Come on people! Make a GynX happy!! Or can't you make a head as good as that? (reverse psycology(Sp?))
so you want a normal face?

any hair? colors?

give us more to work with
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

okay, the head Swambu made looks like my old one, a white head would look nice, by when i said

" got my head, (The Skull)"

i meant, i wanted a new one going by the description...

"t HAS to have the Toribash logo. A big gash across the front side of the face (with eyes looking out if possible) and my name, GynX, looking as if it has been carved in."

and when i said if you add anything i like, i meant colours, but a red gash with blood dripping down, make the eyes freaky and distorted, NOT CARTOON LIKE. and the name GynX like i said, add whatever you think looks crazy, and the extra TC is yours!
the sooner the more TC...

EDIT - C'mon people i dont want this slipping away, i'm going to 400 TC now, plus if i like it MORE!

EDIT - now i need Vampire relax, provide both, i'll give you 800 TC
Last edited by Gynx; Aug 20, 2007 at 11:52 AM.
mmm.... make the head completely Marine, I want a big gash across the front, and no mouth, the logo on the side, GynX starting on top of the head and down the back, the gash starting from around where the logo is (in black with red blood splatter) round the front of the head, and across the side, stopping just before it is directly opposite the logo. the gash will have too be big, as i want block rimmed yellow eyes peering OUT OF the gash, i'm not talking about a scar, i mean an open wound, and it's as if somethin is inside the head. make the blood look NORMAL. And lots of dripping.

No hair.
No mouth.
Follow this DIRECTLY. 450 TC