Let join Madwoozie and change our max number to 22 for become pair
14 Votes / 77.78%
No,i prefer remain with 20 member and don't change nothing
1 Votes / 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Time to reviews something..?
Guys,this discussion is already get out for exoray,but there wasnt a poll,so i want to decide togheter about this thing.Madwoozie restart to play toribash after his permaban(hampa thinked he hack his account,so i think this is very strange,and personally absolutely dont think he is guilty).He ask to join Jolly Roger,and i absolutely agree...why?1-he is a very nice guy 2-u dont know him?So take a look here http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=63072 and see who is Madwoozie;)(actually called Sickwoozie)
Only problem is that we reached the max limit of member.But we must to remember that these rules isnt forever,if we have a good reason i think we can,and must,to change it.And i think now we have a nice reason for do it.
So want you guys accept him on Jolly Roger and become 21(and so accept another 1 for become pair)?
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
I voted Let join Madwoozie and change our max member to 21 he has incredible skills in-game, i really don't care about that he got banned before, and i think this should be better if we have member like him.But the two option can be too.
I voted number 2.
I like madwoozies attitude.
And I know someone who can fill the spot of the 22nd person
Raaaaawr :> woozie here
Im really impressed of all these nice guys in here
but i have to say im still in [Omega] brucia told me he made this thread just as he made it xD so well ofc ill leave omega for that but if you dont like that just vote no^^
The psycho #1
Woozie & out