Ranking
Original Post
This clan.
Hello there, Sigmaritans. It's my belief that people around here are no longer fans of Sigma's original ideals and systems. That is why I have created this thread. This is a thread for suggestions on the clan. I'd like to know what you think is wrong with it and how to change it. I'd like no holds barred, I don't care if I cry while reading this thread. If you think I'm a shit leader, tell me. However, do not blame anybody who has no control of stuff. I'd like to know problems and solutions. If all you want to do is rant and rave, then this is not the place for you. If you want activity increased, I'll gladly accept ideas on how to do it. Thanks guys.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
You're awesome phail.

Also idea for activity improvement: LASER DEATH ROCK
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Agreed with the laser death rock.
But what about activity checks every months? Make randomly each month and whoever doesn't post gets kicked out. If someone actually has a good reason for inactiveness then give them another chance.
But yeah, I don't really know.
I would have liked to hosted a few events as a clan, like the idea for the invitational and stuff.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
I just wanted a little more of a close knit community feel. I'd like is if every member who doesn't spend time on irc or on the forums is kicked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You're all-right Phail. Events and shiz will be great, as FreshPrins said.
I think there should be less members, but it's ok anyway.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
Okay, it seems that events are in great demand. You wantin' these to be Sigma only or public...or what? It doesn't bother me also if people comment on each other's ideas. As long as there is no insulting and no 'shooting down' without providing a valid reason.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Ok, I don't really know how to start this, but I'll try.

So much has happened the last few weeks now, people getting kicked, people leaving the clan.

I think... we should really go back to be Invite-only again, as it all ends up to this, we get so many new members. We're deifinetaly a popular clan for the new people, and this is probably the reason why people leave/doesn't feel like they're a part of the clan. So it's probably better if we turn into Invite-only again, but by all means, discuss those who already applied, like Skyy and Michael521, but after that, we should probably be invite-only, and give some of those we kicked a new chance.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
I would like this clan to be more dedicated. I find that sometimes people get in that don't deserve it. I like everyone here, but I don't want to be a stepping stone to get to other clans, or for people to join, and then leave a month or less later. If it were harder to get in, People might need to be more dedicated to get in. Again, I like you all, but I don't want to become like freestyle. A gateway for newbies. Also, Solution: Making it much harder to get in the clan.
Last edited by HiVoltage; Oct 26, 2009 at 11:03 PM.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.