Toribash
Original Post
You.
A clan is not a clan without members. Without members, a clan crumbles. We will have the council, but we need the voice of the regular members to be heard.

I wish for people to speak up, and say what they think without being ridiculed.

So, if you have something to say, go ahead.

Also:

<Aslask>I prefer not to post, but I think you should stir things up and clear up some riff-raff.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
I think you'd be stupid to leave this clan over something that can be resolved maturely. Think before you make your mind up, unfortunatley some don't have the choice to change what they've started, I'm pretty sure they regret that, too.
collect snots from the nose

C...C..CLAN COUNCIL ?! I though we wont get it...grr...
Anyways, the clan is okay as it is.

LESS ANARCHY WOULD BE GREAT THOUGH !
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post

C...C..CLAN COUNCIL ?! I though we wont get it...grr...
Anyways, the clan is okay as it is.

LESS ANARCHY WOULD BE GREAT THOUGH !

No. I've got an idea. More anarchy. I take it most of you have seen my DSC clan, so how about you implement the system I tried there. That is, no leaders, everyones equal.
At least thats what I think.
:I By anarchy I meant I would want less "BLAH BLAH I WANT THIS SHIT !!"
But ofc, no leaders sounds good, but it would create a chaos.
Centuries Of Damn
Elaborate your reasoning.
Why would it cause chaos? Properly implemented it could make this clan more friendly and overall more happy.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Elaborate your reasoning.
Why would it cause chaos? Properly implemented it could make this clan more friendly and overall more happy.

It may cause somebody to think he's over the clan and starts being a fag and giving orders.
Which ofc would be stupid.

Not just that...but I seriously like the personalities of the current leaders. And like how they rule this clan.
Freedom isn't always a good thing.
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
It may cause somebody to think he's over the clan and starts being a fag and giving orders.
Which ofc would be stupid.

Not just that...but I seriously like the personalities of the current leaders. And like how they rule this clan.
Freedom isn't always a good thing.

If the clan isn't full of complete shits then 'anarchy' wouldn't really be a problem.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time