Toribash
Original Post
A little "Contest"
Heres the Doh...Err.. The PlayDoh, to be exact.

Right here on Toribash he said he could kill all of our members. JUST PLAYDOH. Im not jokin. He says if we lose we HAVE to die, and if we win....He didnt say anything about that yet.

So the clan leader should choose which mod we should choose. Please sign if you want to join, we need atleast a couple of more people so we can start

Nellis

kntornsrin

Scarvin

DesertPunk

OrAclE

Lightningkid
Last edited by Nellis; Sep 10, 2007 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Lightningkid joined!
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
im fuckin in. hes gonna get his ass kicked
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
Its funny, but I've beaten him before...he seems a bit confused. Regardless of the outcome, this clan isn't going to die, so screw him. I can't be in cuz my internet is too slow, but I'd like to see what happens. Maybe a clan culling will come of it...

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
...r you frickin serious!! I was there when he said that but I didn't actually think that anyone more than nellis would be offended...i mean nobody should take that seriously. specially bcuz he is a little confused. if i were you guys i would ignore his cockyness and beat him down when you see him(if you can ). But seriously hes a blue belt or something, c'mon. If you guys were to lose, your clan would die anyways because that would be a complete disgrace. If you won, nobody would care except nellis. think about it.
Originally Posted by Scarvin View Post
hey we'll be pussies if we don't except that challenge :P

hmm i guess your right. well have fun ha ha. should be very interesting, but i don't think playdoh was actually serious when he made the challenge. ill find out.
i wanna take his challenge cuz i want to scare the living shit out of him

just cuz om bored
kntornsrin-???
OLDA=WIN&BEER
Bring It!!
You know the funny thing is that i wasn't really serious about this but since it's gone this far i guess ill have to kill off ur guys' clan oh and about the specifics of the fight....
If I win everyone who competed in the competition has to pay me 500 tc's
If you win ill give each participant 100 tc's
I challenge you guys judo!!!
Current Belt: Black
Fights Till Next Belt: 800
Current Clan: Toribash Action Gamers [TAG]
how about this. we win, you pay each of us 2000 tc. if you win, i will give you all of my joints blood and 1000tc.
toxic relax
dragon force
chronos force
radioactive blood
orc relax
kntornsrin-???
OLDA=WIN&BEER