Ranking
Original Post
Org wars battles
This thread is for use by orgs that are not official. Post your wins/losses here.

For example, in the first ever battle of the org wars, Marco beat my ass :P

And, just to clarify, this is an all out war. Each war that is not alliances with another is technically at war with it.

Here is a list of the orgs who should post in this thread. If your org is not here, and you are participating, send me a PM and let me know.

BISH: I don't know if this is an acronym...

TRL: The Runners league.

BTO: Brazilian Toribash Organisation.

SP: Southeast Asian Players.

TKL: Taekyon league.

WL:Wushu league.

The cost of a lost battle has been lowered to 5 TCs.
Last edited by deady; Nov 7, 2009 at 03:57 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
And I was there when he won. :3
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Since ORMO is official, shall I post it in there and not here?
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Since ORMO is official, shall I post it in there and not here?

Sure, either way
I don't understand.

You said this is for un-official organizations, but which ones?

Like, what type of wins/losses do we report?
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I don't understand.

You said this is for un-official organizations, but which ones?

Like, what type of wins/losses do we report?

This is for any org that doesnt not have their own board and cannot make their own thread.

And each player should post something similar to

"Im playing for ORMO and today I lost to Splinter"

Just to keep track, so that at the end we can count the wins/losses of each org and tally our winner.
I don't really understand the details of this.

Do we duel someone from your Organization, first to 5?
If so, what mod?
I don't get it. What if I'm on two rival orgs (TTM has a lot of rivals, and I apparently am a member to some of them)

And I fail to see this as anything more than a Clan war where the fighters are technically mercenaries. I believe organizations are meant to be a group of people with the same interest (outside of the game, per se).

Lets put in a trivial scenario. Lets say there was an org war and Team Sambo and Judo League are fighting.... what mod? TTM and GATA fight... ingame (lol)

Some of the possibilities are hilarious though on paper (OLDA vs a group of HOBOs, Metal Club vs Anime Fan Club vs Hanna Montana Fan Club [actual metal club], and my favorite: Gentleman's Club vs The Brits)
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
I don't get it. What if I'm on two rival orgs (TTM has a lot of rivals, and I apparently am a member to some of them)

And I fail to see this as anything more than a Clan war where the fighters are technically mercenaries. I believe organizations are meant to be a group of people with the same interest (outside of the game, per se).

Lets put in a trivial scenario. Lets say there was an org war and Team Sambo and Judo League are fighting.... what mod? TTM and GATA fight... ingame (lol)

Some of the possibilities are hilarious though on paper (OLDA vs a group of HOBOs, Metal Club vs Anime Fan Club vs Hanna Montana Fan Club [actual metal club], and my favorite: Gentleman's Club vs The Brits)

There are no standards at all for how you fight. The main rule is that you can only represent one organization. Other than that it is whatever mode or game rules or mod the fighters like.

Orgs are separate and different from clans, but my hope here was to raise activity in the respective orgs, not really prove that any one org is better at TB than any other org. Its all intended to be for fun...As such I am going to lower the TCs amount per win to 5. I was feeling cheeky when I set it to 30, and I think a lot of people are looking into to this too much, maybe because each match is so costly.

But yeah, this is an open, relaxed war with no set rules other than only representing one org and paying the 5 TCs. If you are torn between two orgs, I would suggest going with whichever one you think would actually get upset over you not fighting for them. It didn't dawn on me until now that people might actually get offended over such a trivial thing, but it could happen, and that is not the intent here.