Ranking
Original Post
The 'smell' of things.
Not too long ago, I realized I could 'smell' a situation. And that 'smell' would be registered in my brain as good, bad, sexy, disgusting, nostalgic etc. And I was wondering if any of you people have had something like that.

On another note: Have you ever had to make a triangle with your vision, or if you step on a vine-print on your carpet, you count to nine?

It has nothing to do with ghosts and shit. More to do with the way we think.

A couple of hours ago, I used my knees to draw this; on the side of my friend's car.

The dot's represent where my knee would stop, and then create a new starting point adjacent or below/above the red dot it was currently on.

Anyway, have any of you had that 'smell'? Have any of you had that 'feeling' that you just HAD TO DO SOMETHING and/or SOMETHING would go wrong, or right for you.

I have since lost my 'smell' but retain the twin gifts of idiocy and misfortune to be caught in the act serveral times. Like touching a wall exactly three times in a certain place.

My mother said, 'What the fuck are you doing, are you mental?'.
I have a keen sense of smell when it comes to not posting in a fucking topic if you are just going to blam it into dust.
I smell the rain before coming, its a strange smell, I thinck I am not the only one that can do it...
UNIBASH
i kinda hav the same thing. when i am in a certain place(skool, home, church) i will pick up a scent.ill keep the scent in my head associated with that place. another thing is that i dont like umm... mixing u can say certain scents. whenever i get home from school i hav the urge to change my clothes.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
I can smell when someone farts, and when someone blew up an AXE-bomb. That's about it, though.
Last edited by GuardianDuo; Nov 14, 2009 at 04:42 AM.
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
I can't smell very well at all.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
I can't smell very well at all.

Nor can I but I can discernibly smell aliens spacecraft when it's around.
I also am a terrible smeller... I do enjoy the smell of skunk though.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.