Ranking
Original Post
[IMG]Cool edits to a screenshot with Photoshop Elements™
well i just recently got a new computer, but sadly it doesn't have photoshop on it and i can't transfer my old one, so i have to use Elements, the sad thing is that it doesn't have the Pen Tool, or the Effects pallet, and I cannot crop tori out, but i downloaded some new brushes and i guess im doing realistic textures now...but hey, now I have shaders! Any who this is a screeny i editted just to test my new...element...huh, huh huh, twas punny

Before:

After:
You have some pretty cool leg textures.

I like the picture, although it looks like brushy brush to me..
But I guess it works, 7/10 :3
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
why yes, it was made with brushes, but thats also what you do so i don't see why its bad
Didn't say it was bad, and I don't use brushes :3
I'm an artist.
id rather not be rude, but every single one of my brush sets have at least 5 of those brushes ive seen in your work, now can we please clear this beef?
Post the example of the brushes I use in a set of mine in here.
I'm an artist.
meh video won't load on Photobucket. Hold on

and also, i said "WORK" not "SETS" reading carefully is a virtue young patywon
Ah okay.

I use paintsplatter brushes on some of my work, because it's just such a pain in the ass to make the splatters myself.. I did make some paintsplatter brushes myself, I'll see if I can upload them so that you guys can use them as well. I have used brushes on other work as well, because I didn't know about the pentool. Anyway, cut the downtalking crap out. Or duel with me if you really want to see who's the better texturer.
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Ah okay.

I use paintsplatter brushes on some of my work, because it's just such a pain in the ass to make the splatters myself.. I did make some paintsplatter brushes myself, I'll see if I can upload them so that you guys can use them as well. I have used brushes on other work as well, because I didn't know about the pentool. Anyway, cut the downtalking crap out. Or duel with me if you really want to see who's the better texturer.

so you made all of those abstract things yourselves? Because my brush set says other wise, and also, this sounds like something out of the Karate kid.

"Or duel with me if you really want to see who's the better texturer."

Shall I meet you after school? Lol

and I never said i was a better texturer

also, can we clear the beef, im not one who likes to keep up fights