Toribash
Original Post
Mustaches for kids, TCs for you :D

Hi, welcome to deady's TCs shop.

What makes me shop differant is that every penny I make from it will go to this charity

As part of the deal, I am growing a mustache for a month, and will post pics here every week to show my progress.

The TCs will be sold at the minimum price allowed by the forums, however when you buy from me you not only get TCs and the knowledge that you did something good, you also get one randomish item from my inventory.

So, if you are planning on buying TCs, why not help out some dissadvantaged kids, and get a free item in the procces?

If you would like to buy, post here or PM me and I will send you my paypall info. Either way, dont be shy to bump this thread and spread the word.

Also, many of my TCs has been donated by awesome people. If you would like to donate TCs send them to Deadysstache. All unsold TCs will be returned.

Here is my current level of mustachedness.
Donating an extra 100k for your sales. This is the only way I can give to charity!
Your moustache, It must groooooOOOOW!

Loving the pipe.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Nice idea, i love the fact that somone is doing a good and memorable thing in the forums, by selling there own things, not for themselves, but for other people, great job.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
I'll send you 10k for the cause. : D
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Seeing as this thread is for charity and tc buying
i dont really think he will sell it for TC, do you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
Sent 50k for the cause.

Good luck with this deady, this is a great idea. If I could grow a real mustache (Instead of a crappy bumfluff thing) I'd totally join you. Nice pipe also.
Originally Posted by Monobi View Post
Donating an extra 100k for your sales. This is the only way I can give to charity!
Your moustache, It must groooooOOOOW!

Loving the pipe.

Originally Posted by Autoz View Post
I'll send you 10k for the cause. : D

Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Sent 50k for the cause.

Good luck with this deady, this is a great idea. If I could grow a real mustache (Instead of a crappy bumfluff thing) I'd totally join you. Nice pipe also.

Thanks guys you kick more ass than most.

killer321: Sorry, but Im not selling items unless there is a TCs purchase.

Murmayder: 20$ = 200k 50k = 10$ and yeah 5k=1$.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.