Ranking
Original Post
[request] anyone wanna add christmas shiiz to my avvy cheap?
If anyone has the artistic tendencies and Christmas (I mean Holidays for the politically correct nitpickers) spirit to edit a Santa hat and a dangling Christmas tree ball decoration to my avvy, I'd be very happy.

I'd probably do it myself actually, but I don't have the equipment (photoshop) to isolate images of said festive items and add them to the avvy.

So just a Christmas hat on the helmet and a ball like this dangling from the tip of the left (our left) horn. Crudely photoshopped if you feel like it

state your minimum price and I'll pay you a price I find appropriate above that minimum, if I decide to take it.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
hows this?

min price...make me an offer..ill tell u go higher or lower

theres version with shades
P.S if you want anything changed just tell me or pm me

i can put santa head bigger and on top if u want..not on side like it is
Last edited by dragoblade; Dec 7, 2009 at 12:33 PM.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
the hat's alright, now if it won't up the prize (which I'm starting at 1,5k, I said I was gonna be cheap), add a christmas decoration like in the linked pic.
I refuse to grab.
-
ill just take the 1.5k...i cant do the haning bit soz
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
not a prob. I'll send you the tc and go ahead and copy that (if I was a douche I could've already, but meh)
I refuse to grab.
-