Ranking
Original Post
THE NEW TORIBASH SUCKS
ermm... the new toribash suck its really bad and the controls is very dificulty pliz give me the link of the toribash 3.80

plizzz admins..
PLIZZZZZ
This is 3.80.

Are you pc or mac? Look at the download link fag..
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
ggogle it and don't chose a link from the toribash site or that will be 3.83. thats how I got 3.7 back when I wasn't too impressed with 3.8 until they made it official and updated it.
Originally Posted by narakuta View Post
ermm... the new toribash suck its really bad and the controls is very dificulty pliz give me the link of the toribash 3.80

plizzz admins..
PLIZZZZZ

"the controls is very dificulty"
there aren't any changes with the gameplay, and won't ever be(probably.)
the only thing you'll notice with a different version is the graphics, and nothing else.
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."
Actually, apparently you can't hold or relax by clicking anymore. So the controls have changed slightly.
There is already a thread discussing this version, there was no need to post again.
Back in my day...
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
This is 3.83, Fistfury.

I thought we were still 3.8 :3.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Setup > Options > Mouse Buttons: 1 might fix your problem

I'm still playing 3.8 though.. so if that doesn't work then I'm not sure.. I use Z/X/C controls still anyways..
/set gr 0 0 -30
Originally Posted by AlexOwnz View Post
Actually, apparently you can't hold or relax by clicking anymore. So the controls have changed slightly.
There is already a thread discussing this version, there was no need to post again.

Well,I hope they change it back then,I can only play it normally by clicking.For now I'm keeping with 3.8