Toribash
Original Post
..:: MASS AUCTION ::.. soon...
Okay.

I've got a thing going on in my head... A mass auction.

Okay, I need money, you guys want joints. What i want to do is...

I want you people with joints, to send the ones you dont want, if any, to me. So when i get one big selection, there'll be a mass auction, Joints, torso's and blood of all kinds will be sold all at once. I will get TC. And you can get some of the joints you've been longing for. 100% of the joints i get will be used. Including my own which i am using now.

I just need the support off you guys. If there is no support, i will not go through with the mass auction. Also, most of the money raised will go towards something to do with the toribash community.

Feedback please.

NO FLAMING.

-GynX
collect snots from the nose
If we give our joint's, what do we get in return?
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
Okay, I knew this'd pop up. But, If you give me your joints, other people will want them, but someone else could give a joint to me which you like, and you could have a 1 on 1 bid for it, or, reserve it if nobody bids on it, or even get it cheap if you're the only bidder on it.

EDIT - If you dont understand that, it's like im setting up a stall, a big stall. And im going to dish out the joints for money. And two people come to my stall. Give me their joints, and they both like eachothers, they've both got what they came for and are happy. Its like that, only, on what i hope, a much, much larger scale.
Last edited by Gynx; Sep 26, 2007 at 07:56 AM.
And it can get as cheap as 1 tc for a radioactive torso, or anything else! Reservations will also play a part in this! If i get 2 or more reservations on a product you will go on a head-to-head bid process with them!

Please, If you will not send some joints, send a small donation to keep this going, and a major thanks to Black Necro for donating!
are you dumb? who the fuck would give their stuff they've earned money for to someone that then sells it for, pretty much nothing?

seriously just, it's just seriously ultra-dumb.

epic phail
Okay... I see your point, someone shame this please?