Ranking
Original Post
Want to Join Bouncy?
Current Bouncy members: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=1337

This is Bouncy's official thread for those of you who want to join our great clan >:D.

Name:
Why I want to join:
Why I'm awesome:

We take each of your posts into great consideration and very serious discussions will be held.

Current Members:
Bloodkitty
Cevius
CheZda
Clbck
Dafe
Dikarika
Ducky
Feitingen
GrarRR
Grath
Ishi
RbLcK
Lapsus
Lucidess
MahaTmA
notBowen
Slith
Tesuro
Tonjevic
Qegola

Last edited by Ducky; Sep 30, 2007 at 08:32 AM.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
I'm War_Hero
I would like to join bouncy cuz its way better than inquisition
I'm awesome because I tend to win matchs and im really good at everything in toribash and I like wushu.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Name: DaMehMan
Why I want to join Bouncy is a great clan with great members, and I just want to be a part of it.
Why I'm Awesome: I'm an active, and pretty good player, with a good sense of humor, and just a nice guy overall, imho.

Also, I'm in SyN currently, so... yeah.
Last edited by DaMehMan; Sep 30, 2007 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Fixed
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
We'd prefer a little optimism, DaMehMan.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Why I want to join: Bncy is one of the awesome clans in Toribash, and is greatly respected. It would be an honor if I joined.

Why I'm awesome: I am good at almost every server. Mostly Classic, Judo, KB, TK, Wushu, and Sambo. I visit the forums atleast 3x everyday, but i don't post much. All together I am a great Toribasher, a nice person, and an active player.
Last edited by Bisonic; Sep 30, 2007 at 01:48 AM.
i didnt mean any harm to inq, its just thats bouncys really good.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Name: DesiTwist
Why I want to join: Because I love this clan and it's sexy.
Why I'm awesome: Because i'm good in KickBox and judo also Teak,
I've been playing for about a year and also well known.
Proud leader of [TANG]
Old Schooler
Name: ParkerM
Why I want to join: Because I love bncy and they're awesome. I have a 11th dan black belt, and I've played toribash for 3 years.
Though I'm only good in wushu, judo, judo frac, sambo, aikido, classic, sumo, swords, and joust.
^^^Sorry bout that^^^
Why I'm Awesome: Because I love ishi he's the best leader ever, and also I can buy the clan stuff with my tb * 1000
Last edited by parkermauney; Sep 30, 2007 at 08:36 AM.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸