Ranking
Original Post
Happy Fun Time
After a long, interesting conversation with ManBreakfast in IRC, him and I have decided to do something that will encourage activeness, and get you, the syrupy members of CBK special body textures made by yours truly.

The catch?
Bash the crap out of every Torigod you see, unforgiving, with the burning intensity and ferocity of 1000 burning suns. Show no mercy to your enemy, and strike them down, and, of course, Destroy TG, receive specialized body texture (Push button, receive bacon). For every 10 new (As of after this post) replays of you beating any Torigod in ANY server will get you a body texture piece of your choice.

If you choose Right/Left Bicep, you can choose black background, white background, or waffle background (Waffle will be the rest of the body, or whatever you like. ), with your user name, and the clan tag respectively.

Now, what are you waiting for? Find some TG souls to reap etc.

---Replay count---
Imsku : 11 - one piece
HebrewHamr : 5
Last edited by Ethereal; Oct 19, 2007 at 02:30 AM.
I don't want my whole body to be waffles. Maybe part, but not the whole thing. I disagree with uniforms.

I don't know how body textures work; Is it get individual textures for all your little limb parts, or get one texture for the entire body?
/-\ /\/ |) /-\
It's separate for each body part.

I suppose it would be easier to look like a panda than a waffle.

Ethereal, any problems with that?
Do you have to be a CBK?
id beat some torigods a few times and have replays. =P
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
So basically, you posted just so you could brag about being able to beat a torigod.

Get out now.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
No, I posted cuase I wanted a waffle. Torigods are just normal toribashians in a normal clan with an abnormal name.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
1.) CBK only

2.) I don't care what you want your texture to look like, nothing too applied, though.

Groad, i'll make you a panda one if you like.
I wanted to make the texturizahs... oh well. I'm off to smash some faces into faeces. But one thing, do you think it's a good idea to rank CBK members? We don't want to turn into Torigods ourselves...

P.S. War_Hero, you phail in 7 different ways.
<3 MBK :D
Lol. CBK originally had ranks though.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do