Toribash
Original Post
I have played jack all Xbox games...
so i'm going to go rent an ass load and no life.
I've currently got GTA 4 + Lost and Damned + Ballad of Gay Tony, Skate 2, Tekken 6, Gears of War 2, Halo 3. Played the shit out of them, so they're losing their fun. What are some must gets? I've already decided I need to play Left 4 Dead 2, so what are some other awesomely intense games that will liven up my holidays?
Honestly, I know you're talking about renting, but Rock Band 2 offers literally endless entertainment if you have some friends to play with (and of course, a nice entertainment system). The only problem is the peripherals and buying extra tracks. I have about 150 purchased tracks and the 80 or whatever that the game includes. You can also port over the first games tracklist for like... 3 dollars. This is the only game I have that, after over a year of playing it, it still isn't old for me.
Corey to tell you the truth Left for dead 2 is not a good game unless you have xbox live.
If you have xbox live go get it.
And get Call of duty 6
KiT, you're forever going on about Rock Band :P

My bro just got Rock Band 1 for PS2, which I now wish was for my Xbox 360. The drums annoy the shit out of me, I find the Guitar Hero drums alot better. Rock Band guitar kicks ass though. Ugh, I find it pointless to get Rockband for my Xbox now, due to the fact my bro has it, but I like the sounds of the heap of tracks that can be downloaded. I have myself a dilemma :/

Smokem: Yeah, I have Xbox Live also. I should probably get a new one, now that I think about it. I haven't played the first, so it should be alright for a beginner.
Rockband 2 like KitFox said.
Dragon age: origins (if you like an rpg)
Oblivion
Fallout 3
Saints row 2 (if you want a GTA San-Andreas clone, still fun)
borderlands
Assassins Creed 2 (My favorite game at the moment)
To be honest, I'd wait for Mass Effect 2 rather than getting Dragon Age: Origins.

Borderlands is an epic game (providing you have some friends to co-op with), As is left4dead2 (again providing you can co-op).

Modern Warfare 2 is actually really fun, you'll be addicted to the online play and the campaign is pretty epic (a bit short, but none the less epic story).

Also Batman: Arkham Asylum is pretty much one of my favourite games of all time, might want to look into that :3
:D
BLAM I <3 YOU
Mass Effect 2 is gonna be awesome, i totally forgot about it. When does it come out?
Assassins Creed 2 its a single player only game. Its really good. Probably Game of the year in my books, but i loved the first one and alot of people didnt.