Toribash
Original Post
Headits (tm)
Since my edit shop is pretty much dead, I do the occasional edit not only to get used to my new mouse, but also to see some new ideas in head design and how my shading could fit over it. So I did one today for Murdastick.

After looking at the render, the visor took shape for me, but by then I already thought that the red part was supposed to be the eyes. Kinda embarrassing :>

Top wasn't too clean this time. The glossy look went well on the sides for me. However, I think the teeth were too sloppy. Half of it was due to awkwardness with my mouse, but the other half was just bad shading I guess. Maybe it needed more pixels, but it just wasn't round enough.

Wasn't sure what to do with the back, so I cut the gradient and formed the middle into some plates. IMO they were too small.

Top is too boring

Well it was a quick edit job I did for fun, so I'm not gonna be going back for minor stuff this time. However, comments and suggestions are highly welcome to help with the next time I make something.

I'll keep future edits in this thread.

Also, Kinda late but: MERRY CHRISTMAS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Very nice edit jak it's like awesome now :O no more seam etc

I'd say add little peices of fire for the eys or the back since it's just plain
And you could turn it back to the original color? :P ( talking abou the front)
I'd like to see you do mine.
I'll even pay if you want.
PM me if you accept, and I'll send the flat ;)

Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
My work is done on this head unless the owner requests more. Eyes were also too wide apart for me, but it was easier to have them outside the first pair of teeth.

If you have it in 256x256 or the psd/xcf, that would be better than the customs folder one.

Pm'ing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
K, did Alpha's

Used the psd, which helped, although I had trouble finding a layer.

Ok, for this head, I tried using carbon fiber weave as the background to see how well it would fit. It covered a larger area that I first planned, so perhaps it wasn't the best usage. I also was careless in the center, where you could see that one is doubled up.

I think next time, I should use it as a cover, instead of as a background, I see that more irl anyway.
I'll need to work more with it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
I like that you made it more "edgy" and the carbon on the back looks awesome.
But I think the carbon in the front is a bit to much.. I actually though about making some parts carbon, but I didn't, as I liked the silver :B

I thought about making the silver parts carbon, by the way ;)

The top is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing, but it looks a bit weird, and not as clean as the original, so I'd say 7/10.

If you want me to re-do a head of yours, or if you want payment, please just ask ;)
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Nah no payment, it didn't take too long. I might ge back and fix the front later and do a full plate on the top
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
We should make this like a part of Gata....in one of the old forums I went to we did a "Draw my character" game where people would obviously draw the person's character the way they see it. Maybe we could do "Mod my head" or something lol. Idk I'll shut up <,<...

Looks cool, AlphasoniK your Drone head is like one of my favorite heads, very clean and well made. And DarkJak I basically love anything that you touch ^^; Lol. Cool Stuff.