Ranking
Original Post
Quitting.
I am not treated fairly in this community, therefore I decided to stop becoming a member of this community.

I am not selling my account because nobody needs it and if they did then they dont deserve it.

Bye and consider how you treat people in future.
Toribash, and pie......
My lucky day!
It's always sad to see people leave, especially nowadays when so many people are.

Farewell.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
What happened? Well not all people show poor hospitality... I know there's too many immature kids around, but well..
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
I'm sorry you feel that way. While there is the occasional jerk, which is true for every community, online or otherwise, I have felt that most people on TB are really nice guys. Good luck
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Can You tell me, why You've been treated fairly? I can help You with everything, just not leave :] believe me, there are a lot of good persons who wants to help, and are nice.. Thats sad that youve met only the bad ones ;(
What I'm suspecting here is that people thought he was a noob in the bad way and took advantage of his ignorance by trolling him to the point that he would leave like this.
Not because they wanted him to leave neccessarily, but rather just because they were dicks.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
Moved to Rapid Threads.

Well that's pretty unfair considering Ciao's thread. Anyway, yea, I guess you're taking example from this thread but CiaoTime is a really old and known person in the community, I don't think you, a really recent member, needed to express your "unwelcomed" feeling.