Toribash
Original Post
[R] 20K Avatar and Signature
I need a new avy and sig, and I'm paying 20K on it... Price can get higher or lower due quality. So here is how I want them:

The avatar must be part of/have something to do with the signature. I want that have my tori in it. Must have the colours Void/Demon and Helios. In both avy and sig, must have GrayveXP in Helios and Piratez in Vampire/Supernova. Only in the signature, I would like to be writen "Why the fuck people call me Gravy?!?". Background like I said, need to be Void/Demon, Helios and Acid if you think is good...

Well, I think that there's enought info... If you need anything else, PM me or post here... Thankyou and good luck.
Last edited by GrayveXP; Jan 2, 2010 at 03:55 AM.

#TribeOn
I'll get working on it when I get back to my comp on sunday, if you can wait that long, then I'll see what I can do.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Yeah i'll try.. well i need o finsih the requests form the shop, and about 2 days (...) ican start yours :P ah and do you have any new texture or new force/lax?
Just here as the grammar police. Shouldn't this be- Why the fuck do people call me Gravy?.

If i get time ill try to make one for you.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|