Toribash
Original Post
What super power would you want? And what do you believe is your weakness for it?
If you had one power well it would be hot chick magnet (HOT BABES) =P My weakness though will be i also attract ugly chicks D: Now you post what you think is your power and its weakness.
Have A Break Have A LOLKat!!!
Regeneration, always happens. Even if I die I am brought back to life.
My weakness would be breaking laws lol :P
Power:Pyrokenisis(ex: Meredith from Heroes) or Fire Manipulation(ex: Pyro from x-men), its something i really loved to have,
weakness: Freezing or Ice

other,
power:Space-Time Manipulation (teleport, time freezing and time travel), its would be awsome =D,
weakness: high risk on changing the present and future to worse or causing a time riot or something like that
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
It would be cool to be able to run 50 Mph.
Id run to see my dad in only a few hours of running(He lives in a completely different state)

My weakness would be the aftermath.I'd be so wiped out I'd fall the second I stop.
Invisibility :3 It would be very helpful when i dont wanna be seen.. And i can stalk people!
Weakness... Well, actually a fear - i will start stalking girls and my invisibility would suddenly end D:
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
Mind reading. Always useful if your joke career is Dictator of Da Werld.
Weakness: Psychopaths that would make me black out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
The power to command crows.

Weakness: crows are generally pretty useless and wouldn't be able to understand very simple commands.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post

Weakness: crows are generally pretty useless and wouldn't be able to understand very simple commands.

I actually know a person who could call a crow, would hold it, and let it fly around the house. I don't ever want to talk to that person again.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post

Have you read Cold Mountain by chance? Very nice book, it portrays crows as a symbol of Independence.

Also, I'd go for flight, although it'd probably make me lose track of time.

(>^_^)>