Ranking
Original Post
End of the world 2012
Can someone explain why some people claim that the world will end in 2012? i know it's something to do with the calender,that it ends but I sdon't understand how it can end,I personally believe this is bullshit but could you explain why this theory even exists?
Tint is sex.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon

tl;dr silly people think the world will end because someone people thousands of years ago decided to stop making their calendars on the year 2012.
That's stupid.Only idiots would believe that the world will end,even if they stop,will the fact that there's no calendars make the world explode? xD no lol.
Tint is sex.
2000 and 2006 didnt end when they said it will end
but it didn't happened
besides
base on the movie
the sun will be corrupted and die
but since in the science book i readed
sun will die on 5 billion more years from this year
so liek its the end of the world on 5 billion more years
Why would life end with the sun dying? I mean, how could it die?

Also, this 2012 thing is just a rumor. Not true. But if it ever is, I'd lose my virginity before I die.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Palaxius View Post
Why would life end with the sun dying? I mean, how could it die?

Because the sun sustains life on Earth. Not only that, but when the sun ages, it will eventually become a red giant, and fry the fuck out of the Earth, making it look like Mercury. After the surface of the Earth has been melted for a long time, the sun will go nova and screw up Earth even more, and once it has nova'd, it becomes a white dwarf, too cold and small to sustain life on Earth, which has likely been thrown out of orbit by the nova, if not completely obliterated.

That said, we will probably either have migrated to new planets and/or killed ourselves before then.

Also, yeah, 2012 doomsday is pulled out of an adult bulls anus. People seem to enjoy doomsday theories. Wasn't there a guy who predicted that CD's would be the end of humankind?
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
lol scientists are wrong.heres y the mayans chose it to be 2012.
There was a mayan prince he was 6 years.he claimed that teh worled will end in 2006.
when he turned 12 he changed it to 2012.after that he died.people beleived that its true because he is the only 1 that now.
Thyre just dumb.i heard on discovery channel that they say it will end.they say there will be a whole in the sky and it will start making storms all over the place.earthquaks then disasters.
ALL LIES!!
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
Just Because some Mayan Civilization people got bored of making Calenders, Somebody Said the world would End (-_-*). And that rumor spread around the globe ! U know Some guys were ACTUALLY surprised when the world didn't end back in 2000 and 2002 (DOH). The total concept of 2012 is Just Shit. But Shook's Word is also correct that the world will end because of the sun becoming a red dwarf and then nova itself and then shrink to a white dwarf, But that will take a mere 500,000,000,0 (5 billion) years to do that .

SOME DISASTERS OF 2012 ARE :
1. Microsoft will release the windows 8 !!!
2. The Second Largest Near Earth Space Rock (Euros) will just miss us !!
3. The sun's Solar Storms will slow down !!!
Yeah,so it's just a lot of horse shit.I don't understand how it even became a theory.Stupid it is..
Tint is sex.
really? the worlds end? by the time that happens we will have another frikken life!!well bout 5,000 more
and just coz calenders stop making PEOPLE CAN MAKE PERSONAL DAMN CALENDERS
and the problem is
GLOBAL WARMING!
its us thats gonna make the wholes in the sky as mentioned by killer321
Originally Posted by killer321 View Post
lol scientists are wrong.heres y the mayans chose it to be 2012.
There was a mayan prince he was 6 years.he claimed that teh worled will end in 2006.
when he turned 12 he changed it to 2012.after that he died.people beleived that its true because he is the only 1 that now.
Thyre just dumb.i heard on discovery channel that they say it will end.they say there will be a whole in the sky and it will start making storms all over the place.earthquaks then disasters.
ALL LIES!!

Proof he said that
put your text here! only 50 a week
25k head request- Wiirus