Ranking
Original Post
A music program
Hello i've been starting to make some techno but sadly i only got trial programs, Anyone know's where i can get a completly free program i can use to create techno. With trials i cant save the songs.
Try FruityLoops as well, thats great fun. You just cant do some things in the demo i think .. but its a bloody awesome program. If only we all had enough money to get the full version =[
Last edited by Clbck; Oct 17, 2007 at 07:35 AM.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Lmms, hydrogen.
Hm...

That's all I can think of atm.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
none of that software is free. I can recommend Magix Music MAker. THough it'll cost you a buck or nothing if you search hard enough
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Originally Posted by Hamade View Post
none of that software is free. I can recommend Magix Music MAker. THough it'll cost you a buck or nothing if you search hard enough

Magix is really good. my old music teacher had it and i made a lot of awsome songs. I also recommend spending a few dollars to get it. it's just simply kick-ass.
Originally Posted by Hamade View Post

Lmms and hydrogen are free, Mr. McGenius
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸