Ranking
Well, it would be good if you could detail your problem a bit more :|
I'm assuming when you double-click on the replay that it brings up the box asking you what program you want it to open with?
If so, choose "Select the program from a list" then press OK.
Now, go down to the bottom of that little window and tick the box that says "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file". If it is already ticked, just leave it.

Now click on Browse, which is near the bottom left .. about cancel.
Navigate to your Toribash 2.8 folder, open it up .. then click on "tb.exe" then Open, which is at the bottom right.

If you had detailed your problem more i would of known what to say
Hopefully this helps, post back if this is not what you wanted.
I'm at school, might not be able to reply for another hour.

Oh .. yeah you could have Vista, i have no idea on that, sorry.
Last edited by Hawkinz; Oct 17, 2007 at 03:49 AM.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Hmmm, well I had this same problem. Try moving the replays to a different folder like "My Documents" or something. It also may be a problem if you have vista.
Back in my day...
If you can find all of the old toribashes like 2.62 and instal that I think that would work.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Yeah, do what Hawkinz said, but if you're still having problems i'd suggest pasting the insides of stderr.txt into this topic.

Stderr.txt is located in CProgram Files\Toribash
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
also it kinda needs to be 2.8 not 2.7 for anyone who hasnt updated yet
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

That may be a problem, what you should do is find some way to locate your replays in the replay folder under 2.8. I found them in the send file thing on msn and moved them into my documents. So then I was able to access them on the forums. Move them back to the replay folder to view them on Toribash.
Back in my day...
Wasnt that your whole problem in the first place? It would be good if you detailed your problem a bit more .. XD
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole