Toribash
Original Post
wii internet cool?
im writing this from a wii. what do u like or dislike about the wii internet? i think its great ^_^
Moved to Gaming Chat.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well I bought it for 5$ and it's free now, in return they gave me a free game of like a choice of the old games. I dislike it's use of only having flash 7
Iv used it at friends place's. But its not that amasing, just a browser And if you have a PC close by when you use it, cause the connection is so crap. Why not just use the PC
When my PC was melted down, it was awesome

I only use it when I need to.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Using the wiinternet is kind of annoying for me. Mostly based on the fact that I know my internet is fast, and the wii makes it go slow (that or the wii can't handle youtube XL (which from what I can tell is hardly a demanding web page (takes about 20 seconds to load). Other than it being frustrating, and lacking the ability to play HD videos on my huge TV (very disappointing I might add).. it's OK to use. Naturally I'd prefer something a little faster. Like a computer. >_>
I'd like it better if my tv was bigger but it's the old small one thats like 340x200 or something like that.
it looks cool, but personally, i haave never used it. can someone tell me how to hook my wii up to the internet. is it fast though?
Originally Posted by BIackMagic View Post
The Wii sucks major dick

Excuse me, Wii is awesome. It's better to interact with your body then exercise your thumbs.

I have the Wii but I haven't hooked internet to it.