Ranking
Original Post
Invisible Menu
recently upgraded to 2.8 and i am unable to see any of the menus,worked fine up until 2.4 i think, any ideas or is it purely because of my ancient computer?

Reikuu
Maybe the font isn't installed on your computer? Check for the font "toribash" under \Toribash-2.8\data\fonts.
Steam ID: budster650
Did you download Toribash directly from www.toribash.com or was it auto updated through 2.7? If it was auto updated, try downloading it directly from http://www.toribash.com/downloads.html
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
mmm, strange thing is, i could run 2.2-2.4 fine a while ago, now they also have the same problem , anyway this is what is happening.

Originally Posted by Hawkinz View Post
Did you download Toribash directly from www.toribash.com or was it auto updated through 2.7? If it was auto updated, try downloading it directly from http://www.toribash.com/downloads.html

directly downloaded from www.toribash.com
Last edited by Hawkinz; Oct 22, 2007 at 03:31 AM.
Or copy-paste the contents of stderr.txt
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Or copy-paste the contents of stderr.txt

Yes, could you please do that?

Open up Toribash, then close it and in your 2.8 folder you will see a text file called stderr.txt Open that up and paste the contents in here.

(thanks parker, i always forget about the bloody stderr.txt)

Hmm .. im also thinking this could be a problem with the .tga format, what OS are you running?
Im assuming windows, from the screen.

Have to go to class, be back in a few hours.
stderr.txt is deleted everytime i exit

*edit* yeah im using Windows Xp home
Last edited by Reikuu; Oct 22, 2007 at 04:20 AM.
I really have no idea, it would be wise if you sent an email with your problem and a link to this thread to [email protected] so the people at Nabi can come up with a solution.