Toribash
Original Post
Simple Environment
This is just a simple environment I have made to demonstrate the power that is 3.0. I know you will all start asking "but where be the environment?" Dafe was happy to host it at http://toribash.mydistraction.net/worldbuilder.rar

Just remember to read the readme. This is a simple boxing ring with a little rail up the top for swings and stuff. A recommended distance of 200, though that was just for my replay.

Picuturz (sorry, I have a borked f8 key so I had to use a prtscn)

There are two replays, one a simple kick that you will probably find for first timers. Second one is slightly more advanced, but the concept is the same. If you want to use this on a server or have a fight, try dojo size 800. And yes, I fail at lining things up.
Attached Files
simplekick.rpl (25.3 KB, 23 views)
advanced.rpl (85.6 KB, 25 views)
boxing.tbm (879 Bytes, 15 views)
Last edited by DeadorK; Oct 27, 2007 at 02:59 AM.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
i cant open it
Last edited by Shlimmy; Oct 26, 2007 at 05:10 PM.
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
You didn't post the .tbm file...
:D
Where exactly does the TBM get written to when you save a file?
/data/scripts folder
:D
ok i got it guys.... shlimby go into ur 2.8 folder and look in scripts cut and paste the editor.lua and the editor folder into the 3.0 folder in script

ohh great now i still cant make objects >_>
Last edited by MrPoptart; Oct 27, 2007 at 09:04 AM. Reason: merge: double post
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Oh God! Second time I forgot to post .tbm!
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
for some reason after i move it to my mod directory it does not appear in the mod section of toribash 3 it is pissing me off it took me forever to find out how to rotate things and when i got it perfect i couldnt use it...i will post a picture of this later i got to get off the comp for a while tho