Toribash
Original Post
Andrew Jackson Jihad
Folk punk, I suppose you could call it. Posting live videos because it's cool to watch them live, and the sound quality's about the same anyway.

Murderer

Rejoice

People II: The Reckoning
Fucking love this band

Here is one for all the Neutral Milk Hotel fans out there

Good thread Delaid.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
they are a fairly good and talented band, and this shows clearly. but unfortunately they aren't really the type of music i would normally listen to.
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
they are a fairly good and talented band, and this shows clearly. but unfortunately they aren't really the type of music i would normally listen to.

then step away from your norms and definitions and appreciate it for what it is. if i'd have stuck to the music i "normally listened to", i'd be posting shit about linkin park and slipknot.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
then step away from your norms and definitions and appreciate it for what it is. if i'd have stuck to the music i "normally listened to", i'd be posting shit about linkin park and slipknot.

I like about 90% of the things you say Dalir.

Also this...

Organisation of Awesome: Member.
've you heard much of anything off of the newer album, Can't Maintain, deady?

I ordered People Who Can Eat People Are the Luckiest People in the World, Only God Can Judge Me, and Can't Maintain. I was somewhat disappointed in People, mainly because I much prefer the versions of songs on their "Issue Problems" EP to the ones on the actual album. However, Can't Maintain is amazing. They've expanded a bit, including some horns and electric guitar, but it still works.

Heartilation

Who Are You?