Toribash
Original Post
1) If you could.
If you could eliminate three things on earth, what would they be, and why? Please keep this mature, guys. Don't name anyone on these forums. You can name a celebrity, or political power, any object (animate or inanimate).

In the novel, Tears of a Tiger , Gerald has to write about how he would change the world if he could. If you need to look at his essay for assistance it can be found on page 33. He says he would get rid of peanut butter, band-aids, and five dollar bills. For each of these he explains why he wants to get rid of the item. You need to decide how you would change the world. You may choose to change global issues like world hunger or you can change things in your personal life (i.e. your relationship with a family member).
I would eliminate your family as punishment for your stupidity

User has received an infraction for this post
Reason: insult and pointless post.
-Odlov
Last edited by Odlov; Jan 21, 2010 at 08:04 PM.
THEE DIDNT U READ WHAT HE SAID?...no body to 2 with the forums

me>

1:my enemy cause he is my enemy
2:climate change(for obvios resons)
3:the high school musical charecters...cause i hate em..(ALL BUT VANESSA HUDGENS!)
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
1. People
(takes care of world hunger, world peace, global warming, various issues relating to space)

.... Yeah, that's pretty much it
disney channel, sweet potatoes, dishes as a chore. thousands happier in two seconds.
my xbl gamertag: ‘Mr Muktuk'
Be jelly NOW.
The essay in "Tears of a Tiger"

If I could change the world I'd get rid of Peanut butter, Band-aids, and five dollar bills.

First, I'd get rid of peanut butter. When I was little, Peanut butter and jelly was my favorite kind of sandwich. Mama would fix it as a special treat and it always made my lunch box smell so good. But mama left and the peanut butter stayed. We get it free, so there's jars of it sitting around. Sometimes that's all there is.

I'd also get rid of Band-aids, for two reasons. One, they're beige. they say on the box, "skin tone" is the color of the bandages inside. Whose skin? Not mine! So I HATE wearing band-aids because they're so noticeable and people always question how I got hurt. I always have to make up a reason of how I got hurt.

Finally, I'd get rid of 5 dollar bills. with a five dollar bill, somebody's stepfather can buy a bottle of whiskey, a nickel bag of pot, or a rock of crack. He smokes it, or drinks it, and goes home and knocks his kids and wife around. My best friend bought a 6 pack of beer, or five dollars worth of death.
Warcry is suggesting the ideal Communism ^_^

Hmm. 3 things.
-Ignorant anti-marijuana activists
-Dial-up internet connections
-Alcoholic beverages and, or cigarettes.
Last edited by avwave; Jan 22, 2010 at 04:15 AM.
Thanks.
I would totally waste it on people who get on my nerves at school. Then I'd regret it because of finding a chance to exploit these three "free-kills" for money. Then I'd feel very sad and stupid.
T1cux: clan have eggs.