Toribash
Original Post
What Football team you are fan of?

I'm Big Fan of PAOK,Toumba From freece.
Here is a example of our insane fans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2oRdoQFaJg

Which team is your favourite?

NOT HANDEGG, FOOTBALL. The one you play by kicking a ball with your foot, not throwing an egg with your hands.
Last edited by Blam; Feb 14, 2010 at 12:03 AM.
Originally Posted by inin View Post
Manchester united (the best team of all)

Originally Posted by fireeyes View Post
Chealsea 4 ever

Man U suck this season. Rooney is carrying the whole team.

Chelsea will win the title, I guarantee it
Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
MANCHESTER UNITED FUCKING ROCKS>>>

I hate Man U

Many fans across the country will tell you that they are the number one team they dislike (actually some will say Leeds, but I’m not so sure that’s the case any more). Many foolish United fans will tell you this is because they are successful, or that they have loads of decent players – they’re wrong.

Most people hate Man Utd because most of their fans don’t come from anywhere near Manchester – that’s true about other teams, but United fans are mainly made up of glory hunters and people from foreign countries who’ve seen them on the telly.

Alex Ferguson is one of the biggest arseholes this side of America, so add that to the list (he spends so much fucking time looking at his watch you’d think it was broken).

The fact that sections of the media in this country love nothing more than banging on about how good United are (so good they were beaten by Besiktas and Burnley).

Eamonn Holmes supports them. And he is a cunt.

Roy Keane used to play for them. And he too is a cunt.

The bullshit excuses you get when they lose or draw "unfairly" really piss me off as well – Whenever they drop points as you can near enough guarantee he’ll blame the referee, Arsene Wenger, Jesus, Bob Marley, Albert Einstein or Adolf Hitler.