Ranking
Original Post
Omrega
Oh Hello, my name is Omrega I stumbled upon this game sometime ago but I think now I will actually become more involved and active with the forum and ingame (hence my new creation of this account xD) Well I hope to meet some people and just have some plain out fun. Well lets see I'm "okay" at art I've had some experience texturing for other games but I haven't done so in my time playing Toribash but I hope to in the near future. Well that's all for now bye.
Hey Omrega,

Welcome to the Toribash Community! Don't forget to 'Introduce Yourself' to everybody in the community, don't be shy.
Please look at the FAQ before asking any questions. If your questions remain unanswered, you can ask online in real time HERE.
If you don't want to ask there, can always in the Support Section, or in the Beginners Sanctuary.
Here are a list of Tutorials, they can help you with any process you want to know. How to post, make a video, edit replays, gain TC, make a POV RAY, and alot more!
Want to take special classes where they help YOU out? Join Unibash!

Here at the Toribash Community, there is a lot of opportunity to speak with the developers or know more about the company that developed Toribash.
You could chat with game developers, ask questions to moderators or Admins, or even know the Gamekeepers!
If you want to know what they do, click Here.
You can find the List of Admins, Here.
Nabi Studios, the main developers, build social communities through developing and operating free-form games. Take a look at their site! It's located Here.
Hey there Omrega.
really hope you would go far in our community.
thanks for introducing your self my dear friend.

I listed a couple of things you might want to look at, they would really help out:

First Steps:
This list provides you with anything you might want to know.

1) Frequently Asked Questions.

2) The Toribash Store.

3) This is the Tutorials section of our forums. If you still didn't find your needed tutorial, might i suggest you Request one here.

4) The support irc, use it if you need immediate help with anything, anytime.

Things that suite you:
This list will provide you with things your talented at taken from your post.

1) You said you did some texturing for other games? why not show us Here.

2) Why not start producing Toribash-Related art? we would love to see some of your work around, do so over Here.

3) Another great tip is to start making art for competitions, it really pays off your hard work, at the moment some neat competitions were posted, Do so over Here.

Building Friendship:
This list will really help you get friends, its not really nice to play alone watching people have fun and kid around in servers am i right?

1) Clans in Toribash are groups of Members who joined together, they really have fun when it comes to activities and such, maybe try to join a clan Here. or Here.

2) Groups are another type of a "small" community, groups can be fan clubs, or normal clubs which has a topic to talk about all the time, consider it a smaller forum if you would like a list of groups please go Here.

Well that wraps up almost everything :], i really hope you have fun, i made this list right now for you.

Just another thing:
I sent you 500 tori-credits for you to start with.
maybe start a small shop?
do you know what i say everyday? what i say everyday is " Wow, i remember when i started with an orc relax in my inventory", now i have 100k+ many items and a 10th dan account. its a really good feeling, so start something that would increase your income so you would feel the same someday.

~blackshark.
Flapjack! 8D

Welcome to toribash i've read some of your post, you seem to be doing fine. (:

Lets be fwends :3!
..... Iz wasting the Tori Prime , because i can.
Hi Omrega, you should first reference to SlyCooper's and BlackShark's post as a first start.

It's a good thing to have a Msn, so you can talk to friends quicker and easier. With Msn you need to download the messenger here. Then ask other friends you make along the way if they have a Msn. The good thing about Msn is it shows when you have a friend online instantly, and its easier to right click a friend and click instant message rather than trying to talk threw pm for hours or look every second for your friend to be on irc.

Heres my Msn : [email protected]
Add me to your contacts and I'll show you allot more about Toribash.

And also you said you have some nice texturing skills?! That's the best way to make tc, but that's another story, but you should show us all some example.
Hope for the best!
Last edited by SetTHat; Feb 25, 2010 at 04:06 AM.