Ranking
Original Post
[WIP] Spinning Balls of Death
The mod name is pretty obvious.. it's like trapfans except instead of a box of fans you're trapped by spinning spheres of doom.
There's enough room to actually have a pretty decent spar and when you get near the death zone it's really exciting.
Also, they're non-instagib so you can be struck by a ball and survive assuming it braises you correctly.. relax helps.

Have fun.
Attached Files
SpinningBallsOfDeath.tbm (2.0 KB, 24 views)
braising.rpl (62.9 KB, 8 views)
bloodymess.rpl (80.9 KB, 10 views)
breakukesheartonemoretime.rpl (110.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Feb 24, 2010 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Adding wushu version
/set gr 0 0 -30
Looks pretty fun, but I will need to try it out first before I give proper judgement.
It's just randomness.. the settings can be adjusted to any extent but the grabs are the same as in my relax_urban mods so they're limited.. the only grabs that are permitted are feet, shin/leg, forearm/triceps, and the breastplate if you leave yourself open.. it's really a mod you have to try to use uke and fight yourself in if you want to be impressed..... some running background would help.

I'd love feedback though anyways, by the way the dojo in this can be shrunk to a circle if you make dojotype 1 and dojosize 650.
/set gr 0 0 -30
i merely lol'd at the name. anyhow, it is okay, no point really.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
I like to throw uke into the balls paths.. it's funny if you make him jump into it too, you're right though there's no real point.. you could fight though and if both players are skilled enough you wont hit the spinning balls of death. They're faster than they look in that screenshot lol :P
/set gr 0 0 -30
Ohoho, that mod looks like fun. I love playing trapfans with friends and this looks like a nice alternative :p

What I don't like is color of balls, is it possible to make them semi transparent? Because they can cover what I see and it's sometimes annoying.

Also maybe there could be a version with smaller and faster balls, for more gore :D

Also the name is cool, haha. Draws attention.

Anyway I hope it gets official fast so I can check it out online ^^

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos