Ranking
Original Post
Simple Set Req
Hey, Im requesting a simple set, no hard long days of labor need be put into this:

I just need a simple set, the body/head is to match Marine Force, Aqua Relax and Neptune blood etc.

For the head I would like a darker blue for the outside with a visor shining light blue, on the side of the head where the visor connects id like a circle, making it looks like the visor moves up and down.

A part id like added on the back of the body (Where the spine should be), this might be confusing so ill give you an example:
(This is the back of the Dead Space game suit)

http://blog.mlive.com/manzero/2008/1...mo-display.jpg

and

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0...7_15_super.jpg

I DO NOT WANT A GROUND TEXTURE, JUST:
Head Texture,
All Arm ( Including Hand ),
All Leg (Including Feet),
Chest Texture,
Breast Texture,

So in total i need:

Head (Dark Blue) With a visor shining light blue, 2 round circles on side of head where visor ends.

Dead Space health bar on the back of the body.

For Set, Dark Blue/Light Blue with Black, Robotic Look.

Match it with Marine Force, Aqua Relax and Neptune items.

Fists Realisitc.

I dont want you making the best set you can, just something good that i like.

Im offering for this set, some TC, a good account with Texture's you can sell (Head, Arms, Legs etc), some head textures that can go for 10k made by professionals and any items on the account + A texture set (Gold Lightning) which could go for 30k +. i know this might not be much, around 100k, but I dont want a ubder ultra pownage set unless you will do it for that price.
Last edited by Khmerkid; Mar 8, 2010 at 07:57 AM.
I don't see why you post this in TTM then links it in your sig afterwards.
I also don't like this request very much since its asking for all those specific details, but you don't want us to spend that much time on it since you want us to do it for around 100k. So meh.
i just thought it was an irritating request.
but yeah, do not appreciate you linking everyone to the ttm forum. fuck off with that please?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
There I changed it, but next time maybe you want to grow up a few years and instead of 'fuck off' use something along the lines of 'take it off please'.
i said please. and used words like "appreciate", i think that makes me quite grown up actually. if u want to see me get childish, then i suggest spamming our board more.
take this back on topic. this is a request, not a flame.
any takers?
So, you want a blue deadspace robotic texture set, pretty much. But also with a spine that can't be textured because of the tb figure (unless you can take a screenshot and show us where it will go)
And not to mention all this, made by experts who's very names have often become designer labels, for 100ktc in the form of things we'll need to sell ourselves.

I know I'm out.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
you forgot to mention he told me to grow up