Toribash
Original Post
About new players in tori.
Its imo big problem. New players dont train at single player and firstly login to multi. It's extremally frustrating when noob come to 140-180 distance server and CANT ATTACK FOWRWARD. (mostly win in these situations because its too far to hit while he is running back.

The idea. There should be small test before player can play multi.

At single player

1st lvl
-distance 80
-dis 100%
-he have to make 10.000 dmg to pass

2nd lvl
-distance 100
-dis 100%
he have to make 50.000 dmg to pass

3rd lvl
-distance 140
-dis 100%
-he have to make 100.000 dmg to pass.

And after it he can login to multiplayer.
Of course ppl can make tutors how to pass it (cuz atm these tutor is nth)
It will basicly improve the skill of new players and solve the newbs onserver problem. Also unregistered players shouldnt play multi untill htey are registered.

p.s sorry for my bad english. :P
good idea, but not like america's army, where the training is too damn hard.

(i have the rocket launcher crosshair directly on the target, then I fire and it misses. -.-)
100k dmg is quite hard at these distance but imo they will learn more then spending time in multiplayer.
100k is a bit much.
Stick with 50k, they only needa know how to play, not be good at it.

remember if someone cant use the main feature (multiplayer) of the game they will lose interest quickly.
so better ?

1st lvl
-distance 80
-dis 100%
-he have to make 10.000 dmg to pass

2nd lvl
-distance 100
-dis 100%
he have to make 25.000 dmg to pass

3rd lvl
-distance 140
-dis 100%
-he have to make 50.000 dmg to pass.
no offense but this is stupid, your getting all upset that noobs are beating you.

the best thing a player can do is compete online, there is nothing better than fighting a strong opponent and uke isn't much of an opponent if u ask me.

i encourage new ppl to come online and test themselves against anyone they want, as long as they behave and everyone is doing there best and having fun.

here is a tip: dont give the noobs points to win from in the first place
... single player was put into toribash for a reason it is so you can practise your skills and be good at multiplayer there is also a button called game rules were you can change the setting to suit different environments and mods do that also if you cant win againts the noobs then go practise just because they are beter then you it doesnt give u a reason to complain.
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

the problem is not winning with noobs. Sometimes its just annoying when u try hit player at distance 140 with hit wich should hit oponnent at 180. 1 hit and spacing is not good game. They event cant do forward move so imo my idea should be added. Hope new players dont have motivation to train signle player. They got points only in multi, also if they run away from hit they win cuz some1 can do lowdmg hit wich is mostly selfowned then some1owned. They are happy cuz they win points...

Thats crap. Change it!
Everyone went through this. If we got past the learing curve, so can the newbies. It's just part of Toribash. Get used to it.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
no offense but this is stupid, your getting all upset that noobs are beating you.

the best thing a player can do is compete online, there is nothing better than fighting a strong opponent and uke isn't much of an opponent if u ask me.

i encourage new ppl to come online and test themselves against anyone they want, as long as they behave and everyone is doing there best and having fun.

here is a tip: dont give the noobs points to win from in the first place

Did you even read the thread? The n00bs AREN'T winning. He's just made that they can't attack from far distances.

Great idea!
I'm not insane... just a sane person in an insane world!