Toribash
Okay .. is it working in single player?
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
No.. it not showing in single player and multiplayer, I bought it yesterday and already activate and upload it successfully but until now it not showin.
My left bicep texture is taking oddly long to show up, been waiting for half an hour now..

edit: edit: make that three hours
Last edited by Zaarock; Nov 26, 2007 at 09:03 PM.
So jepoy, can you see your OTHER textures in singleplayer? If so .. i think youved saved it with that RLE compression and that origin at bottom left thing.

Open up your texture in your custom folder, click on file then save as (not just save .. has to be Save as...) then double click on your texture and overite it, a box should come up with RLE Compression and Origin at left bottom in a box, untick both of them.

Now upload it
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
apparently people can see my right bicep texture and head but i cant see either of them, im searching for a solution now
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men
The server with the textures was down for a short period.
The head textures should be automatically downloaded now.
(Zaarock , that was the cause for your problem)

Here's a way, for those who are more advanced with computers, to see if your head texture was uploaded successfully.

Wait about 5-10 mins since uploading.

1. open the file: files_updates.txt (it's in the folder you installed Toribash)
2. search for your nick name, and check if that line contains the body part texture. (You might need to search again, it's not in alphabetical order)
If it's not there, you can try:
1. Running Toribash, wait for a bit (maximum 1 minute) and then open files_updates.txt
2. If it's still not there, check that there are no errors in autoupdate.log (which might be the case if the server is down or if a firewall or proxy blocks Toribash)
3. No errors but still no head - email us (as written below)

We can also check the problem for you: support AT toribash.com