Ranking
Original Post
Woman sentenced to life in prison for...
...forcing a 13 year old boy to touch her breasts.

http://www.magicvalley.com/news/loca...bc318ae88.html

If she had killed the kid, she would have gotten a smaller sentence.
The lack of sense here is disturbing.
D: thats soooo silly

omg
to quote: "she must register as a sex offender"

thats totally exorbitant and i guess a proof for the arbitrariness of some verdicts.

i wonder if these judges are really humans or only machines working after the code o law
My deviantART
so wut?
That's just messed up, I really hope that they drop the sentance she got or shorten it by alot, I don't even see of it as a big deal.
Why did the kid even report it? I would have been flattered.

No really though, it points out an obvious flaw in their justice system which needs to be looked at.
people are all about the hype and none about the responsibility.

"ooh an injustice, let's all talk about it and not do anything about it so we have something to talk about."

law... lol
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
The kid enjoyed it.Maybe he was gay.....
Anyways just an arse of a kid to report it,because i dont think this is worth a life sentence.
Tits or gtfo.
Wow this is ridiculous, I agree with lume about shortening the sentence. The fact that this is of more importance in the law system than murder is just crazy.
no
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Why did the kid even report it? I would have been flattered.

No really though, it points out an obvious flaw in their justice system which needs to be looked at.

Could not have been said better.
Why
Back?
What's really ironic is that Nevada is one of the only states where prostitution is legal.

Anyway, the court is simply upholding the legal system and following it's various codes and regulations. It isn't a matter of a flawed justice system, but of arbitrary laws.
back from the dead