Ranking
Original Post
Judge this teacher's decision
Here's the situation:

A student walks around the room and collects homework papers. He is then tripped, and falls hard on the floor. The teacher yells at the student who was tripped, and gives the student a punishment. (In my school, demerits) The student received 5 demerits, and had to talk to the principal. I personally think this was the wrong decision from a teachers point of view. I don't believe the student had done anything wrong, and he was even helping the teacher out by collecting the homework. Before you answer, and continue discussion, know that this student doesn't have any former infamous notoriety in the school system.

The demerit system also works like this.

10 Demerits
(detention)

25 Demerits (suspension)

40+ Demerits (expulsion or high punishment)

Basically, this kid almost had an afterschool detention for getting tripped. I thought it was bull. What do you think?
that teacher is an idiot... I mean its not like the kid tripped on purpose. might i suggest pimp slapping that teacher next time you see him/her? Wearing a mask of course...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
I agree that teacher is retarded, I doubt a kid would trip themselves on purpose.
no
Stupid question, honestly. Like it is obvious that teacher had some bad mood or had some reasons to bull that student. So why to care about that? it happens all the time. It basically is a human factor in educational system of any kind.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Originally Posted by kt700 View Post
I agree that teacher is retarded, I doubt a kid would trip themselves on purpose.

Yes what kind of person would trip on purpose?
~also how old is this "teacher",
I would be happy going to the principal and saying "yeah someone tripped me over in class so I got sent to you!"
Because any normal person would turn round and laugh!

~that Teach is a DOPE!
*Meanwhile Below*