Ranking
Original Post
The old PSO thread
Sup.

are you and qeg still palying this?

i'd have to get all my shit back from kitty though ;o

[T]
#hi

Err, this is a private server (Is it supposed to be?)? I'll probably try it out once I get home.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Fuck yeah! I'll have to make a new account though, chac said mine would have been deleted by now ;_;
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Oh no Chac!! I still have the same MSN, I still have the same number, and still use Live, but I'm just a busy man now is all... Many apologies T_T

And yes, I still have my character. I'll get your stuff from Kitty as well Ishi.

VIVA LA BLUE BURST!!! Its funny how it never dies ^_^
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Let's see if I can type in it now.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Ar, going through the bastardly "Updating file data/map_city020)00)00o_s.dat atm, getting boring.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Ah yes, that IS an issue. Here's a solution;

If you're going through any update problems, simply open the program itself up, rather than going through the shortcut. For most people, its in CProgram Files\Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst\online.exe
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Man, i was just doing a ttf on hard with phail

crashed, and i suck without my equips

[T]
#hi

Yeah, he's like 100 levels more than I. I just hide behind him or die, whichever comes first. Also, he was stuck in paralysis when I died so I had to go buy him anti-pars and moon atomisors :D
[CENTER]
lead Sigma