Toribash
Original Post
Arizona Law
Can't believe some guy hasn't made a thread for this, so what are your guys' opinions.

For anyone who doesn't know about the law people who are suspected to be illegal imigrants and are commiting a crime must show proof of citizenship.

(I'm neutral)
the god
Doesn't everyone have to show ID when they get caught committing a crime?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
I have to show mine, even when I don't.

Life sucks huh? :P
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy
When you commit a crime, you pretty much always have to give your details to the police. I don't see why anyone should be outraged.
[doc]
If I am just walking down the street and the cops have no reason to question me, they can ask me for my details and I have to give them.

But yeah, aw poor Arizona.
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
Can't believe some guy hasn't made a thread for this, so what are your guys' opinions.

For anyone who doesn't know about the law people who are suspected to be illegal imigrants and are commiting a crime must show proof of citizenship.

(I'm neutral)

What's the problem?
:D
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Doesn't everyone have to show ID when they get caught committing a crime?

He said "people who looked suspicious to be immigrant."

Well, I actually laughed because I saw one huge poster saying "BE PROUD MEXICAN, A DAY WITHOUT ARIZONA (may 13)" I live in Mexico, well in my opinion they should have done this before, it is a good law to get rid of immigrants, some people might argue "dats waycist!" because they only take people by look or stereotypes, but who cares if they think such thing.
well its not just arizona its just about everywhere near mexico (and washington d.c)
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
IMO, its one of law's thats there to scare people and would be rarely enforced by officers, immigrants now know this new law so they would think twice before entering, but police are human they dont want to appear racist so they probably will never ask ID for the sole reason of "u look mexican bro"

here in NZ when the anti smacking bill came out (against the law to parent you child through physical punushment) people were against it completely, its there to stop child beaters, and has been used only once in court

my 2 cents
I type as I speak, with several commas and run on sentences, dont be hatin'.