Ranking
Original Post
wat
Im bored n' waitin for this stuff to kick in, what are you guys doin this weekend?

pic related. Either the best idea ever or the worst. (btw stuff on the right is shrooms)
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
inb4 some seriously fucked up'edly awesome hallucinations

Going to Stickicide's house tomorrow, gonna be the gayest sausagefest in the history of gay sausagefests.
back from the dead
Anything with stickicide is extremely gay.

I mean seriously, why do you hang out with him? I feel like if I knew him irl i would probably have punched his teeth out already.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Planing on seeing how long i can last awake and as the hours go by, drink. Will be a fun study.

Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
inb4 some seriously fucked up'edly awesome hallucinations

Going to Stickicide's house tomorrow, gonna be the gayest sausagefest in the history of gay sausagefests.

Ahahahaha. Stickicide.

Hit him for me please.

Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
Anything with stickicide is extremely gay.

I mean seriously, why do you hang out with him? I feel like if I knew him irl i would probably have punched his teeth out already.

Best post ever.
Smoke that bud and do your calculus homework, then celebrate by getting shitfaced by doing shrooms.

this weekend is all about chilling for me and studying for my finals, not that bad. gonna be bored out of my mind though. :c
虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。
Common interests, plus most of my friends are his friends.

He's tolerable IRL, once you get to know him. Definitely not the epitome of "cool", though.
back from the dead
Mosier > life

The only person in this world that was cooler than Mosier was Cretor. Approved by a commoner.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
Common interests, plus most of my friends are his friends.

He's tolerable IRL, once you get to know him. Definitely not the epitome of "cool", though.

Because you are, totally fucking cool.

I mean, nothing is cooler than you! *cough*

Uhh...

SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.