Toribash
Original Post
keyboards
on IRC we got into the conversation on keyboards and how they differ and what i mean by that is

<SlainVeteran> `¬| 1!¹¡ 2"²…› 3£³£ 4$‚¼ 5%½…œ 6^¾… 7&{…ž 8*[„ 9(]± 0)}° -_\¿ =+ (slain did that not me)

see how some leter have the stuffs above it and other dont well thats what we were debating about and the australian keyboard is liek completely different it doesnt have any of that what so ever. you would no what im talking about if u are on IRC coz all there was for like 5 mins was keybaord spam

so what is your point on the topic?
Last edited by cabose; Dec 15, 2007 at 02:58 PM.
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

neither do standard UK keyboards.
But if you want you can press ctrl+alt
:D
that dont work for mine all it does is open stuff which ive shortcuted to those keys
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

╔══╦═╗
║╔═╩═╬╗
╚╬══╦╝║
╔╝╔═╩═╝
╚═╝

YEAH!
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
y does that look like to boxes humping

Haha... Q I always do that with the little pipe-like symbols.

Australian keyboards are completely different then ours. UK keyboards shouldn't be too different from ours though.

╔╦╦═╦╗
╠╣╠╗║║
╚╩╝║╠╝
╔══╩╬╗
╚═══╩╣
╔════╝
╚╦╦╦╗
╔╩╩╩╣
╚═══╝
now i wants pipes send me a keyboard

http://www.tedmontgomery.com/tutorial/ALTchrc-a.html

You can click there. And find the same thing. Pretty much what I did. I live in Virginia. I guess you assume that I live in Australia because I did that and no I don't.