Ranking
Original Post

Story
Long ago, there was a group of skilled players.
These warriors had one specific talent. Wushu. They started out as elite friends, serving no purpose, but teaching the younger and inexperienced. Their creative style led them to another group of semi-skilled warriors. But this was short-lived, as one of the elite fighters, Romanovsky had grown to a commanding status. The leader of this group did not like this one bit, as Romanovsky's way leaned toward the aggressive and intelligent side. He felt threatened. In the end the leader kicked the fighter out of the clan, and the rest of the group followed. They set on a new quest, to become one of the greatest elite Wushu forces known to man. To become... Tempest.

Members
Nigh - Leader
Romanovsky - Leader
kt700
Ruiri
Hybridical - Leader
sweepkick
Shenyan
Merk3d
NoName01

Allies
Dex
Poise
Raiden224
Teknik
FailxD

Clan Information
Some may ask, why the name Tempest? Well the meaning of Tempest is, "a violent windstorm". In a sort of poetic way, this describes the fighting style of the majority of the members.
We accept few people, only the strong of heart, and mind. Our main game mode, is any variation of wushu_pro.tbm. We strive for excellence, and organization and we will not deal with people of a 'lower class'
Current Toricredits at disposal: 30,000 tc

Laws
There are a few things members must vow to do once in Tempest.
1. Stay Active.
2. Respect every, and all members.
3. Be sure to contribute to any conversation and advances in the clan.
3. No unauthorized clan wars or duels.
4. Do not question any higher-ups decisions in the clan
5.Uphold the rules.

Joining
To join Tempest you will first need to be a wushu player, for that is what the clan is based off. Second, you will need to post here giving reasons of why you would like to join. Finally, we will PM you, meet you in-game and test your skills. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours of your application, then you have been denied.

We currently have 70k in our bank, and will simply need to wait out our 3 week period. If you wish to donate more for future projects feel free to donate to any of the leaders. Nigh or Romanovsky.

Teachings
The Tempest is currently giving out wushu lessons. You can refer to The Leaf Wushu Dojo. Or, post here asking to be a student. Choose your teacher. This is one of the few charities, Tempest gives out.

Wars
1-3 [Aku] ~ Victory

Last edited by Nigh; Jul 14, 2010 at 12:46 AM.
Originally Posted by Iceblitz View Post
Looks good, goodluck!
Try posting a bit more, but love the Banner =)

Thank you. I do not think post count means much.
Hmm nice. You could use some more info but everything else is good. If you need any help pm me. I am proud to help out. If you want to you can add me as an individual Allie. I am mostly on the forums. Good luck with your new clan.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Originally Posted by Nigh View Post
Thank you. I do not think post count means much.

No, I meant on the thread silly =)
Put some more things on it is what I mean.
Proud Ex-Leader of VorteX
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Hmm nice. You could use some more info but everything else is good. If you need any help pm me. I am proud to help out. If you want to you can add me as an individual Allie. I am mostly on the forums. Good luck with your new clan.

What could you provide being an ally? Also thank you, the information is brief. We do not need that much.
I'll try to post more now that I'm in a clan.

Love to lurk.
Last edited by Clow; May 25, 2010 at 04:07 AM.