Ranking
Original Post
[Shop] Deridor's 3D Art

Welcome to my shop. now that the formalities have been met, let's cut the crap and get to the freakin request form:
First Request is FREE!!!
Request Form:
Type(all types below):
Image Size:
Details:
Reference Images:
Price Range:
Colors(if not in reference pic):

Reference guidelines:
Following these guidelines will provide you with a better finished product:
1) front view
2) back view
3) side view
4) (for tb head sculpts) watermarked flat (or unmarked, i dont want your heads anyways)
5) msn, yahoo, skype, or gaia IM, or irc #t3al

Prices:
Tb head sculpt: 10-50k. 33% off if you follow guidelines 4 and 5
Bust (character from shoulders upwards): 5-50k. 33% off if you follow guidelines 1, 2, 3, and 5
Full Character: 15-100k. 50% off if you follow guidelines 1, 2, 3, and 5
Other: anywhere from 1k-500k depending on complexity (500k being something like this: Here which i didnt make but you get the idea )

And now for the largest part of this post, a rundown of what i can make for you:
Last edited by Deridor; Jul 21, 2010 at 11:00 PM.

Nice. Good Luck With this.

Btw did you make that Evil Face? Because its AWESOME. Is it the Old man in the KH trailer?
+Rep <3
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
thanks. first request is now 50% off, which means you could get a free full character model if you follow the guidelines ^_^

banner. request and ill try to make it, if i cant or you dont like the image then you dont have to buy it

what is guideline 6?

also you can make like .. my tori with an armour and be able to post here the picture with transparent background?
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
oh oops i deleted a guideline for head models (spinny wouldnt help) and i guess i forgot to change the number. and what kind of armor?

i need to know is if you can put a picture with transparent background ,

if not i wont request
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
transparent background= extremely easy. i can do all sorts of things. now can ya fill out a request form :3