Toribash
Original Post
Man has fasted for 70 years
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...years/ufsout0w

I was watching this, and while half of me is screaming "HOAX", the other half is actually wondering if this is true, seeing as how he has gone 106 hours without food, water, or needing to go to the bathroom; after he was admitted into a hospital.

So, what do you guys think of this video? Is it real, fake? If it's real, how could he have done this? :S
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Oh yeah!
I am from that very place.
So,people think in India that,that old guy is somewhat a god.
He was in a rainforest for the last 70 years.
He came to the city for giving blessings to people for there good life. And the truth is that he really didn't eat or drink water. He says that when you ask him to pee he will convert air into water and pee. He did that when the doctors asked him too.
The doctors were surprised by that too. Many people around India now believe that he is a God but people like me who are educated don't believe that he is God.
He has been eating air,drinking air etc. He did meditation for 70 years. And some saints in India who did meditation have there lips attached to each other. So everything in India is possible. If you wanna see an real example visit India in 2020 and visit the holy Ganga river.
I just saw a Reportage about this man in german Tv and wow idk this guy is just awesom
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...years/ufsout0w

I was watching this, and while half of me is screaming "HOAX", the other half is actually wondering if this is true, seeing as how he has gone 106 hours without food, water, or needing to go to the bathroom; after he was admitted into a hospital.

So, what do you guys think of this video? Is it real, fake? If it's real, how could he have done this? :S

fasted for seventy years? so he left when he was like, 10?

The human body can go a while without food provided there is clean water. A healthy human can do 3-5 days in a moderate environment.
I believe that if this guy went without water for 4 days, yeah it makes sense that he would end up in the hospital, but 70 years? I hope that's a spelling mistake.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
I haven\'t checked up on this so shoot me down if I\'m wrong, but doesn\'t fasting require that the person cannot eat during the daytime.

I was friends with someone who fasted he had to wake up before sunrise to have breakfast and wait till sunset to eat an evening meal.
This is completely fake - a publicity stunt.
Not eating or drinking for 70 years is not structurally possible, regardless of willpower.
The air doesn't have enough water to sustain the human body, even if one were to process tons each day.

He was tested before, that man, and started rapidly losing weight after only 10 days.

Read paragraph 2nd from last.