ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
O & V's Weekly Collaboration Comp

__________________________________________________ __

Rules

Varkenoss and I have decided to host a competition to inspire some activity in the artists on the forum.
This will be a weekly or bi-weekly competition, depending on the complexity of the theme, and you must form a team of two or three members
(no more, no less) to create a collaboration piece.

Once you choose your team members, they become your permanent partners for the rest of the competition, so choose wisely.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Criteria

Each week, we will post a theme for the participants. You must create a piece of art (using any medium or canvas, be it hand-drawn,
tablet, texture, signature, or large art) that you feel fits the theme. The entries will be judged on four criteria:

Theme: How well did the piece match the theme?

Aesthetic: Is the piece a masterwork or an MSPaint drawing?

Collaboration: How well did the artists work together?

Originality: How creative, original and innovative is the piece?

Prizes
We have a unique prize system set up for this competition.

The winner of each week's competition will receive 2 OVpoints. These OVpoints are redeemable at the OVshop (I'll add a link once it's set up) for special prizes and promotions. 1 OVpoint is worth the equivalent of 10k TC, but if you save your OVpoints you can get items, art, and tons of TC.

OVshop

THIS WEEK
This week will be designated for teams to find their partners and post their team names. The real competition starts next week. When you've rounded up your members, post here in this format:

Team Name:
Members:

Also, as a small (totally optional) task this week, create a small banner (ex., 450x150 or 600x200) representing your team and members. The best one will receive one OVpoint this week.

This competition is sponsored, funded, and run by:

Last edited by oyster; May 31, 2010 at 07:12 PM.
back from the dead
Team name: Team FlashDanceAssPants
Team members: Oyster & The Almighty Vakenoss.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Team Name: Nap 'n Tap
Members: Dirtnapp and Tapion
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
EDIT::::: We got a new member.

Team Name: BlooSteveCaek
Team Members: Bloobing, Steve, TehCaek.
Last edited by Huck; May 30, 2010 at 11:20 PM.