Toribash
Original Post
Represent me in the christmas event
Hello toribashians. This sunday 23rd of December the Nabi christmas event is going to be held. I am looking for a person to represent me in this tournament as one of the only six players to play. The prizes for the tournament are an elf set and 200+k.

The elf set if for the 2v2 tournament which might not be ready for sunday.

The prize for the 1vs1 (judo) is over 200k

Whats in it for you?
If you win the 1v1 judo you will get 80k of the prize money.
If you win the 2v2 you will get some parts of the elf set (still talking to Kai-tiger about this part)

I only want experienced player to apply for this, and those that i can trust.

Please post you belt, time zone, any clans you have been in, why i should chose you, and any other noteable acheivments in toribash if you wish to represent me.

I will select somebody as soon as i beleive i can chose who is best. I might have a little test in one of the servers with some people who i think are good.

Please look at the sticky title "Nabi's main christmas event" if you wish to know more details about the tournament.

edit: sorry to have wasted your time, i didnt realise how the tournament was gonna work before. This idea has been abandonned as i am only playing in the 2v2 in which i wish to represent myself.
Last edited by ronalds; Dec 20, 2007 at 01:26 PM.
PARANDROID
Belt: 6th dan black
Timezone: -4, Atlantic i think
Clans: Only one, since not long after i started. That is of course SMASH which i am now leader of.
You should chose me because i am a really good player, at judo especially. Also, i would love to be in this.
So why cant you play?
:D
I could if i wanted, but i am allowed to get someone else to play for me, which is what i intend to do, as i the tournament will probably be at a bad time for me, and i suck at judo.
PARANDROID
Well, I'm not THAT good a judo but I'm pretty good at Wushu...

Ther isn't a big difference (grabbing and smaller engage distance lol) in those 2, so I'd like to "apply" lol...

Belt: Brown
TimeZone: +1 (Central Europe Time)
Clans: never, any...
Skill: I have 3 favourite moves and except for that, I don't invent many new ones... I just don't need to ^^

I hope that you'll consider getting me there, if there won't be any1 much better ^^

PS: I'm 7th rank at Wushu now
belt: 6th dan
timezone: -6
Clans: Guru, ToD, SMASH, PF, Vampiric, i think thats it
if you pick me, ronalds, ill see if i can make it, if not then oh well
Last edited by LJ; Dec 19, 2007 at 11:22 PM.
This should not be allowed. The person that payed should be the only people allowed to play, and Thats how it was originally set up. Not for someone to pay to get in and have some one else play for you.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
What is wrong with it, Patrick_Unrated?
It is a good way for him and his player of choice to try make some cash, and I see nothing wrong with that.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Because the whole point of it was to pay YOUR way in, not someone elses. The only exception to the rule was that if you could not make it, you could have someone else take your spot, but they got they prizes if they won.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
I think that you just don't want to play against a really good player, and that is why you are objecting (not saying that ronalds is bad at the game, by the way).

A lot of the best players in the game do not have many ToriCredits, so this is a good idea, in my opinion.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg